Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cleverness of Capeside

There is so much happening it's hard to follow all of it and comprehend it and then respond to it.

I think the bad weather just makes us all that much less enthusiastic, happy, gladvillers, keen and more likely to want to do things. It's sad really, I've always liked a good storm but certainly not when my boats floundering around on the choppy seas.

Yep, you're right I've been watching far too much Dawson's Creek. If you have no idea what I'm on about check out this here, and perhaps things will come home.

I loved this episode, apart from J&P being together, Dawson and P finally have a chat. It's only been three seasons (weather ones) coming but tis something. And Dawson jumps on board the True Love to bring P home, so to speak. Though note, it is J shrieking at him that gets P that jump.

What I'm trying to say is, I love this show and I could probably survive life if I used this as a guide. But then the same could be said of Supernatural (hmm Dean), Buffy (ahh, Buffy) and Veronica Mars (ohh, Logan) and probably Sabrina. Lol, Sabrina.

So here is my good thought of the day and I hope ya'll find something to smile about.



"I am so clever, that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

No comments:

Post a Comment