Sunday, March 6, 2011

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Hello all!

Last week was the first week of uni - UTS - yesterday we had guests for a small kitchen party, it was fun but boy was the preparation hard work! I cleaned all day, with dance breaks in between because that's how I roll..move it to the left.. and we shake it to the right.. *wink*

Posts have been scarce and few in between, I'll try and find a rhythm between work, uni and blogging *hmm* on the blog front I've started Neptune Masala as a means of sharing all my Indian related thoughts - including posts about Abhay & Piya, the film industry and all that stuff I generally throw in here. There is nothing there at the moment, but by Saturday midnight I'm going to aim to have four things on there.

High hopes, I assure you!

All the best to everyone who has started uni this month, gone back to work, borne children, suffered earthquakes and survived another ripper of a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment