Saturday, February 5, 2011

And this time I'm going to...

... drink his blood. That's how she ends her line. I like it. 7 Khoon Maaf or 7 Murders Forgiven stars seven men and one woman. A semi black comedy / film noir where a woman named Susannah marries seven times and from what the previews say, kills seven times.







As I say, whatever floats your boat.

 
Almost midnight note - I hate put downs that are really nothing more than thinly veiled insults. If you're trying to be subtle, I'd suggest you try harder. If the receiving party can see that your opinion is really more of a nasty comment, you didn't try hard enough. Just bloody well say it as bluntly as you can and deal with the fact that you (and I) have fears and insecurities that reflect on our equation with each other.

It's what friends are for, darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment