Monday, January 24, 2011

Who belongs to this fish?

I'm just going to feel a little sorry for myself now. It's necessary I think, every now and then to victimise yourself as completly as you can and then later, when you feel a little more honest to say, what bullshit darling.

There are several big things planned this year - a trip to Wales, road trips, Hunter Valley weekends, pj parties at the movies and of course obligatory sleepovers at my place. So why do I want to run away so fast everytime someone mentions any of these?

That's not positive you say.

I can see several outcomes for all of these things we've planned - by we I mean various friend groups and myself. Some are pleasant and others not so - I suppose they ned to be attempted before they are determined, right.

This makes no sense to anyone who isn't me, right? Right. Ah well, I'll have to leave this pity party for now and publish what I had come here to do.

Smile, folk, it's what I encourage.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hun, you're entirely entitled to that feeling. I feel like that 90% of the time, don't beat yourself up over it. Sometimes there's just too much, you know? You have to step back and look after yourself too. Nothing is set in stone, just...be what you need to be and do what you need to do.

    ReplyDelete